Monday, March 28, 2005

Hello world...why are you still here?

I've created this blog under silent duress. After numerous pleas from various random intarweb pals, as well as some light prodding from the members of my Gmail "Inner Circle," I've decided to start blogging again for the first time since my Myspace suicide sometime last fall. The chances that this space will end up solely as a dumping ground for my personal beefs, job woes, and financial grumbles are high...just as the chances of my keeping this up with the fanatic fervor of my previous Myspace based web campground, are pretty fucking low. Honestly, if I can manage to pull my head out of my ass long enough to update this on (at least) a weekly basis, I'll consider this experiment a moderate success (and since my standards for excellence seem to run inversely proportionate to my age, moderate success is all I can really ask for these days...)

2 comments:

Jon said...

I'm sorry but the World is, indeed, not here. It went camping and got busted for possession. Back in a few months.

Tenebrous Rex said...

/boot_campers