Thursday, July 20, 2006

And in that space, an empty place...

I'm currently undergoing Battlestar Galactica withdrawal. I don't know how this happened but I suppose I can attribute it to that Sci-Fi channel magazine I was thumbing through at Monica's last night. I guess it was the fact that for Sci-Fi's biggest show, you think there'd be more than just a 100 word boxout on Starbuck's new haircut but, well, I guess not. Anyway, that got me thinking that in my mad race to play catch up (I started watching the miniseries/first season about 4 episodes before the end of the second season) I didn't really give this show the attention it deserved (including watching 3 eps back to back to back in a room full of people who just couldn't shut up, as well as watching the amazing S2 finale on the 2x1.5" screen of my fucking iPod!)

Now the good thing is, I can really take my time and actually pay attention to what the hell is going on since the good folks at Sci-Fi have successfully forced me onto their timetable by wating until Mid-September to release the second half of the second season on DVD followed closely by the start of Season 3 in October. The bad thing is, once I'm done with the DVDs we already have (and by 'we' I mean 'Jon',) I have to wait until goddamn September to actually finish it up. Oh well...I'm sure I'll find something worthwhile to occupy myself in the meantime (and by worthwhile, I'm pretty sure I don't just mean scouring the internet looking for pictures of Tricia Helfer's ass...but I make no promises.)

P.S. Here's a picture of Tricia Helfer's ass...

1 comment:

Monica said...

Boo ...