Thursday, May 19, 2005

Episode III, summed up in 3 words.

Actually, I'm halfway between "IT'S A TRAP!" and "I'M A MONSTER!"

That's really all you need to know for now. I might write something else about it when I've fully processed everything and it comes full circle back to the point when I actually kinda liked it. Right now I'm somewhere between, "Wow, that one 5 second part was pretty cool." and "Why doesn't anyone on the crew shake Lucas and just be like 'George, what the fuck?! Midichlorians? Darth Plageius? R2-D2's little hand thingies? Infantry robots built with emotion engines and self preservation units? The whole Bush/Cheney thing...it all needs to go!'"

Also, apparently, there's a Jedi named "Kit Fisto." It doesn't really have to do with anything but seriously...what the fuck?

Also, also...this movie is pretty gay. No, that's not just a figure of speech. I really mean it.

Also cubed...I happened to be lucky enough to see some real life "Jedi" showin off their moves! (It's a known fact that Jedi can move so fast, half the time they cannot even be caught on film. Luckily, through the magic of digital photography, we can make out what is, most assuredly, an intense lightsaber battle taking place on what looks to be Asphaltia, the Parking Planet.)

The scariest thing is that these people will only end up breeding with eachother. The human race is doomed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

everyone keeps talking about how 'great' and 'awesome' this movie is. My response has been, 'really, I think I'd rather take a shit'. I didn't see the last one, and the 'first' one was horrible. I'm glad to hear it sucks. I really don't feel like wasting my time and money on something that would make me more like the rest of america. I drive a gas-guzzler. I think that's enough.