Monday, June 12, 2006

I wonder how long this'll last...

So it looks like it's been one month shy of a year since the last time I posted anything on here. Hell, it's probably been just as long since I've even considered logging into this site. I suppose I gave up on this Blogger site for 3 reasons:

1. I didn't have anything interesting to write about.
2. Far more people read (as in past tense) my Myspace blog than this one.
3. I'd have to kick my own ass for even thinking of using the word "blog."

Now that Myspace has made me want to turn the gun on myself once again (unlike a lot of people, I can't possibly bring myself to blame Rupert Murdoch for that, I mean we all know that Myspace sucked long before The Emperor sunk his greedy Aussie claws into it,) I suppose I've come crawling back to this toilet in an attempt to avoid verbally vomiting all over my self.

Yes Internet, we've got a lot of catching up to do, and I can't promise it's going to be fun (or even remotely interesting, for that matter) but dammit, I'm going to try and at least make it frequent! Now the last time I promised to try and keep to daily updates, I was met with a bunch of "Yeah, good luck with that" responses. If you were one of them, feel free to sit back and bask in the wonderful feeling of being right all the time. Then, when you're done that, go fuck yourself for being such a smug jerk.

Anway, this time I'm not promising daily updates (which clearly won't matter since the chances of anyone actually keeping up with this are roughly the same as me getting that Superchunk reunion I keep praying in vain for) but I think I can make a semi-weekly effort to get something up on here, even if it's just a brief rundown of what was in my pockets after I got home at the end of the day or some-such. So, here's to that.

No comments: